Feeler: 2007 Chevy Silverado Pickup

I’m testing the waters to see what I can get for my 2007 Silverado. The truck only has 13k miles on it and obviously runs like brand new. It will come with two sets of wheels and tires, one set has about 12k miles on it, and the other only has less then 1k miles.

This is the base model of this truck and doesn’t have many bells and whistles at all. No power windows or locks, 2wd, V6, am/fm radio. It does have AC and a remote car starter installed, and has seen regular oil changes every 3000 miles, factory warrantee is still intact. Pics will be up shortly, just waiting to get out of work and snap some, looking to sell ASAP so if anyone is interested please let me know! A dealership was going to give me $10k on a trade in so i’d like to not go any lower than that if possible.

If the dealership is gonna give you 10k for it you dont want to sell it for less the 10,800 because its worth 8% of the 10000 in sales tax you wont pay on a new or used vehicle its being traded in on FYI.

+1 Good info. good luck on selling your truck man, its a tough time for them right now.

god damn i never would’ve thought about that tax shit. good looking out. GLWS man!

Ahh, nevermind, decided to keep the truck, sorry about this post, mods feel free to delete.