Feeler: 240sx w/o engine

Make/Model: 1992 240sx
Asking Price: $ (OBO) 3500
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM who knows
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Just wondering if there would be any interest in the car, I just sold the SR that was previously in it, with plans of a KA-T however plans change.

Car comes complete everything ready to go only no engine, a perfect opportunity for anyone that wants to go ahead with an SR swap.

Link for pics: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27462

Few Details:

1992 Nissan 240sx LE
Vertex knockoff bodykit
fresh Paint (Black)
17" rims (as seen in pic)
20mm spacers all around
entended studs
clean interior
racing seats (few burn holes)
stock suspension (on car)
Eibech Sportsline springs (off car)
Koyo Radiator
Custom front and rear solid strut towers
Custom C piller bar
unknown Front tension Control arms (came on my SR clip)
stock LSD
stock 7 spoke 240sx rims

CD deck works great
Kicker 10" sub in box
Alpine V12 Amp

Body:

Like any 240 the body has been repaired prior to paint job, new roof installed, new drivers door, new fenders, obviously some Bondo.

Frame:

There’s 1 spot on the frame that needs attention, will be done prior to sale, before the purchase the frame will be perfect.

Engine Bay:

As sits the bay in painted blue with plans of seam welding the entire bay, then painting flat black. Stiffen things right up ready for a new engine.

Questions will be answered honestly so we don’t waste each others time.

i can vouch for the car. It’s in great condiction. Doba is a great guy and everything he listed is true. The paint is fresh, it’s coupe and all you need is to drop a kat in there and it will fly. What else more do you want…

Amazing looking car! What would it cost to have a SR swap?

^^ thank you… you can get SR’s quite cheap talk to Varun (slipperysilvia) he can fill you in a little more on the cost of an SR.

this car looks awesome. Doba is a good guy, he took his time and helped me through pm when i had some questions about stuff.

Anyways throw in this redtop and your good to go.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28437