feeler: 95 K20 civic CHEAP

Word :lol or 5

The k24a2 head flows extremely well for what it is. However if you plan on revving past 8k you must get new valvetrain, new rodbolts, and an a2 oil pump depending on how high you wanna go. It is a great motor in my eyes though

Your high… NM

Not worth that much for a broke car…sorry. Running quad+cash=good deal for car that ya dont know whats wrong with…

just sayin

thats ok, i already have a deal in works.

GL

shushmita says 1/3

Hey man,

In my early 20’s, I thought it’d be cool to have an awesome toy car, and a really cool/modded daily driver also. I smartened up, and realized that my DD needs to be as cheap and reliable as possible so I can still feed my need for a toy car. Even making the money that I am now, I still feel the same way.

Moral of the story is get a cheap, reliable DD:thumbup

^^^

good advice.

if he grabs what we talked about, he will be in good shape.

new owner should have the car this week.

Congrats dave

I wanted to keep it a secret

i wont give names, if the new owner wants people to know hell say something.

in the mean time ill be picking up another shit box like the one pictured below. mk2 ftw

^^ Is that the one you told me about last night?

well being that this is a stock swap, the engine should have last well over 100k miles. but im sure the engine had the shit beat out of it everyday which caused it to become like this. otherwise it would have been a great DD.

big red doesn’t beat on any of his cars, I went for a ride in his Cobra(hoping maybe he’d romp on it)…nope. He takes extra good care of his cars, but got stuck with a beat swap and didn’t know it.

i wasnt talking about big red considering he just bought the car…:facepalm

:lol I KNOW. Which is why I said, “he got stuck with a beat swap.”

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

+1

bought it for 8500…broke the motor and wants 7500? someones high off their rocker

hey, I paid 20k for mine…I will blow the motor up and sell it to you adam for 19k. Deal?

nope just some random ass shit mk2

yea yo, my cars be spoiled. I just claybared and waxed this fuckin k20 thing.