Feeler: b16a Longblock

Heres the deal

Got a b18c on lock so i have no need for this.

Motor is still in the car running as we speak. Buyer can hear/see it run.

Specs

OBD0 b16 longblock

Everything included, valve cover to oil pan. (new OEM oil pan actually lol)

CTR pistons/Fresh rebuild as of roughly 20kmi ago from what i was told. This is a rather high compression motor. Tends to ping even with 93 octane if you dog it in 5th gear.

Motor runs very strong. Did a compression test 3 weeks ago which yeilded 250 across the board. Will do another comp test tomorrow and take pics.

Does smoke a tad under acceleration. Not sure why, could be valve seals, like i said, not very sure why it does this but it runs VERY strong, and doesn’t bother me. I have heard from many people whom have had CTR’s in their b16s that theirs has done the same thing, and in many cases clears right up.

Motor will include a first gen skunk 2 intake manifold, complete with all sensors and throttle body. Complete dizzy also. Like i said complete longblock basically ready to run. Motor has AEM fuel rail with AEM FPR and gauge. Alternator included of course.

like i said this thing is ready to go, i can have it out of the car in a few hours, asa someone with CASH is intrested.

I suppose i can get pics up tom.

Make offers

Call or text me 518-701-8651

approved.

let me know what you’re looking to get. One of my associates is in the market for something like this. The “pinging” worries me, but if the price is right… maybe we can figure something out.

bad seller ,will spin rod bearing soon

im sure it needs a tune bad. its on some locash racing setup from like 2002.

The pinging is honestly because it really needs a higher octane fuel. This motor has a thinner headgasket as well which puts the comp ratio at up around 12:4 ish

bottom end rock solid

Anyways… PM me a ballpark.

12.4 comp ratio lololol shits weak

I’ll leave this here so other people can get an idea. 700 Which is pretty reasonable. You could seperate the head and bottom end and make money. Lot of goodies such as fuel rail, pressure reg, n1 crank pulley(sp?) skunk 2 intake mani, etc

Yeah that’s a real good deal. Let me get back to you tomorrow. I’ll give you a call when I hear back from b-ri.

Thanks lk lemme kno. GUYs DUKE pmed me wanting to buy the wheels off of my hatch. Let me state that I AM NOT PARTING THE CAR OUT. Jesus Christ ladude lolol

lololololol fucker is hungry man

good price… bad seller

:rofl :rofl what a :retardclap

Bump for a motor that pulled 3 cars on a 30-100 with my a4. A4 trapped 92.9 so motor is deff strong

so it was abused …

:rofl

globe motors warranty included.

on a honda we call it “checkin the compression”

ahhhhhhh git ya , but really 12.xxx comp ratio lololol