Feeler/FS: 1996 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 5spd

I know i just bought this, but i am getting a steal-literally on a newer vehicle and figured i would post this up.

1996 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 5spd

• Windsor Blue, little rust spots here and there, one rust hole under passenger seat (jack slipped off rail and pushed floor up minorly)
  • Brand new front pads/rotors, less than 1k miles on them
  • Brand new battery, < 2 months old
  • Brand new coolant flange, one coolant hose due to leak/break
  • Brand new Corrado steelies from Oldskoolindustries.com with centercaps
  • Brand new 205/50/15 tires, ill check what exactly they are brand wise from tirerack
  • Brospeed SS catback exhaust, sounds nice imho
  • Brand new Bosch starter
  • Aftermarket 6x9 speakers and amp in trunk, Nick will have to post up what exactly it is i never really bothered to look lol.
  • Alpine head unit
  • I believe a bunch of stuff was done fairly recent as far as clutch and others, Nick (Slodub) is the guy to ask.
  • NO CODES, passed inspection last month perfectly, gets mid 30s highway mpg
  • Probably other stuff, ill add them when they come to me.
    -Also will include four steelies with pretty much brand new Hakka’s on them.

As many of you guys know, the aba 2.0 is a very stout motor blah blah blah. Just buy me!

-Known problems-
-New brakes squeek for the first 3-4 stops, its just annoying to me
-Leaks about a quart of oil every 3-4 weeks. Never looked into it.
-Part of tint on rear passanger window peeling.
-The typical lifter 2.0 lifter tick

Pictures, if you guys need anything specific or want to come take a look, my name is Mike and you can call me @ 997-5665.

Im asking $2200 with the corrado steelies and spare steelies with hakkas. If you don’t want the rado wheeles feel free to make me and offer without them.

sale pending

still 4 sale?