Feeler: WTB B18xx

I want a B18xx. B18c would be nice, but I can live with nnon vtec if necessary. Looking for a more or less complete swap (Tranny, motor, ecu, and all that fun stuff).

forget b18s, i had an integra and it was terribly slow
do a H22 VTEC swap:tup:

all hondas are slow. should have bought a vw

… thanks zerodaze.

Oh, I also need to know what NYS and the DOT or whatever say about motor swaps. Is there anywhere where I can find some of the “Rules and Regs”? Like, does the motor have to be never than the car? The vehicle is a 98, so that kinda fucks me when it comes to ob2 and all, but can I convert it to obd1 ad still pass inspection?

lol words of wisdom right there :roll2:

nope need to either get an odb2 engine or make the obd1 into a obd2

for the price of buying what your looking for you could just buy my whole car and be 2X as fast.:slight_smile:

i have a b18b w/ 106,XXX on it. you can make me an offer.

if u wana swap ur car and go fast sell your car and get something pre 96, u can get around obd2 but its just one more problem that ur gona have. get like a DA teg er sumthin (90-93) they are hott when done right

What year is the motor? Any issues? Does this include a tranny/ecu/all that fun stuff for a swap? If its all of the above, shout a price.

It is out of my old racecar, it ran when i took it out. should be taken apart and inspected. i also have a JDM cable trans < ginds in 3rd >…I can sell the motor and trans. i really do not know what ka your going to be putting it so < is it going the 98ex? >. If you call the guys over at < HYBRID > they will hook you up with every thing you need and really good work. I can sell the motor and trans.

my DA is HOT and still around the cheektowaga area… new custom paint job, rims, lowered among many other things that i foolishly bought then lost all the $ when i sold it.

Well, if I do go ahead with what I am planning, I will be getting new pistons/rods/cam/valves and whatnot… possibly a mild port. My plan is to put it in the 98 civic coupe. Tranny grinds in third? Well, I might have to consider not getting that with it, but we will see. Like I said, so far its just a feeler. I will keep in touch and update if my plans ever become reality.

will…let me give you a word of advise…if your planning to boost it, get the non-vtec b18 its less of a headache…take jaun’s car for example(98teg)…non-vtec and fast as hell. PS im down for your project gimme a shout when you get started

best idea in the thread

Actually, I would like to see some more pics of your car as it sits… I dont know if I want another car though… I really do want to hang onto what I have and not have a second one on my insurance too.