Feelr:BigS14PartOut

k, at this point i kinda wanna just get rid of the car as quick as possible. I’ve dumped a ton of money into this car. its a chance to get ahead on a winter project. if someone came with $5000 for the whole car i’d take it, and i’d really rather go this route than figure all this part out shit out, and put in my time to take this car all apart after i just put it all together. somoene take it off my drive way, i have no room.

pics would sell the chassis

okay so this is the only picture i have right now but is a little out dated

it currently does NOT have either of the 2 wings and does not have the cf hood and is lower ( coils)

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff327/johnstonanthony/CIMG3330-1-1.jpg

I’ll try to get more pic’s asap

the rear bumper for those who have asked about it has quite a bit more blackening above the exhuast and the chip about a foot back from the wheel well.

i will take the rear bumper, or lip whatever it is

price?

sorry i haven’t been responding to ppl’s interest in my parts i’ve just been realizing just How much money i’m loosing by doing this and i barely got to even use my car.

sorry but i think i’m putting a hold on the part out.

megan tc rods are sold

Don’t be silly, you’ll make WAY more parting it out than selling it whole. That is unless you mean you wasted money building it.

So, price on the rolling chassis excluding wheels/drivetrain, interested if the price is right