S13 parts- exhaust, turbo , KA-T blah blah blah

well first off id like to say im pissed off that i have to sell my shit but i got a serious charge pending on me because i borrowed a friends car that had “insurance” (didn’t know) so i need cash.

everything is in new condition.
1 week old ISIS DD cat back never even got to use it $325 FIRM
1 week old Bings turbo elbow $100 firm
1 week old Bings turbo down pipe $100 firm
Bings s13 side skirts painted black 1 week old $180 firm

S13 KA24DE-T
170xxxkms, 170psi compression accross the board. VERY VERY CLEAN , stage 2 clutch masters clutch new from varun., ARP head studs, cometic head gasket, generic turbo manifold, SR T25 turbo, aftermarket turbo feed and return lines. SR 370cc injectors, new tps and throttle body.
$1250 Firm

1989 s13 coupe car part out.
wingless and like pretty much rust less and dentless trunk $150
sohc to dohc wiring harness $100
hud works $75 with clutser 214xxxkms
theres alot more.
or take everything with the car for $2600 or $3000 with D2 coilovers.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

forgot to mention a 5spd swap was also just recently done for those interested in the car with everything.

Part out on clutch? Pm price.

^ I’d much rather sell the clutch with the motor set at this point if things change i may reconsider it but for the time being I’d rather just wait to sell it with the motor set.

For those interested in the motor set YES it dose come already put together and it comes with the transmission. pictures of the motor set can be seen on my build thread.

willing to sell the coilovers?

yes best offer

you need to set a ballpark figure. what condition are they in? how old are they? specs?

450 they are used , great condition not blown not sure on the spring rates tho . best if you came and seen in person .

Shitty Deal on situation Brandon Best of luck, and glws

crazy i didn’t see this happening.

what kinda shape are the motor mounts in? stock or poly? if there poly im looking for a set

STFU . think of it this way you douche bag, why would i go through all the trouble of putting this car together spend lots of money just to break even and be stressed out over dead beat buyers and flakes when i could have just kept my money and put it towards my fines. did you ever thing of that ? now if you want to buy something great if not GTFO

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

stock mounts

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

stock mounts

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

i will not take/remove or seperate anything from the motor buy it how it is. its pretty much a plug and play motor for those who cant afford the sr swap or rb swap this is a great up grade from the factory prolly tired out ka your running with. be boosted for less then 41500

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

for some reason i cant edit my post so the 41500 is a typo it is saposed to be $1500

what color is trunk

everything’s sold someone bought the car