FS: s13 blacktop sr20 det and more s13 goodies

I am selling my s13 blacktop SR20det. Still in car come see it run, no smoke and runs great. Comes with tranny (almost new act 6 puck clutch too), ecu and harness. $2000.00. Only thing you’ll need is a rad. I have a side mount you can use if you want or I can sell the fmic with polished piping for an extra $400.

I also have lots of other s13 parts from the 180sx that this motor is in…such as

tien flex coilovers $1000
2 way lsd $500
Skyline/z32 brakes front and back $OFFER
New megan sr20 bottom mount manifold $160
Aftermarket sideskirts Not sure of brand$150
more…and more…

Jason.

damn this is a good deal…shiet :smiley:

i will take the 2 way lsd

pm’ed

Ya if someone wants the whole car they can have it for 5000 obo. It runs and is driveable. Just has a messed up quarter panel behind the rear left wheel.

5k obo!? wow…i might get the sideskirts and the z32 brakes…do i need to do a 5 lug and all that to fit them on tho?

part out the clutch? pics of side shirts?

how many km on the tien flex?

i doubt he would know the km on the flex’s becuase they probably came with the 180sx he imported. I’m interested in the brakes aswell. Does it come with the 5 lug? or do you need the 5 lug first?

Brakes would come with 5 lug swap front left needs new bearings (allen has a front hub assembly cheap).

heres the skirts, one is primered the other is sanded and ready for primer/paint.
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5021/img0214of8.jpg

The flex were really new when I bought the car from scott. He put them on. The car has less than 10k km’s since I bought it from him and has 91k on the car.

I dont want to part the clutch as I dont have another one to go with the swap. CLutch only has around 3000kms.

damn, so many good parts on this car… can i buy your tires?

ill take the side shirts check pm

Sure…talk tomorrow.

pm’d

wha other things do u have

Are you parting the whole thing?
if you are what do you want for both front seats and your steering wheel?

do you have pics of the manifold and will it fit on a s14 zenki sr20?