Genuine Greddy differential cover for S14 - SOLD
KOYO Radiator W/ rad hoses (black)- SOLD
S13 D2 coilovers 7/5 rates - SOLD
HKS IC - SOLD
Gold / Silver Meshies w/ Dunlop Sport tires = SOLD
S14 cloth seats - SOLD
S13 non-hicas subframe complete with all arms and hubs = $OLD

some pics:

Pics of OEM (urethane) and 180 skirts (fibreglass) and 180sx bumper (fibreglass $250)

http://bings.ca/images/parts/aero%20for%20sale.jpg

why are you parting them can they be registered again.

the frame on the green car is a not that great, and i have a good offer on the front end components so i figure i will part it since the motor is coming out for a friend anyways.

if you want the whole thing before it gets parted then you can have it… needs a clutch, doesnt go into gear.

the coupe is a write off.

*edit… pic of drivers frame

http://bings.ca/images/parts/green%20car%20frame%20(2).jpg

if you box that and change the clutch you have a solid car with just surface rust…

bing i want your vlsd!

do it… come get her…

I have two of them btw…

one is on the floor, one is in a parts car… if you want the easy one i recommend doing this fastish… like tomorrow-style…lol

this is awesome, perfect timing lol

I need:

front bumper support
chuki bumper if you have one?
heater core
blower motor
ac condenser
steering column if the price is right

a few other things that I cant remeber, but ill get back to you

thanks bing!

the only front chuki bumper i have is the one off my coupe, it is cut for an intercooler, structureally fine but needs a repaint on account of deer.

as seen here.

http://bings.ca/images/coupetastic.jpg

if you can remove all the stuff you need (the green car is having the front end riped off it by another dude anyways) then just make me an offer and it’s all yours.

i also have Urethane OEM skirts

and i have fibreglass 180sx skirts like these, black glass, unpainted.

how much for the vsld? are those draglights for sale?

Any O2 housings or downpipes for SR’s? Upgraded MAFS? SAFC? I don’t really know what parts you got.

Probably don’t have any but, Nismo CA mounts?

i have nismo mounts, used or copies new…for KA / SR not sure if they work with CA… CA is ghey anyways.

MAFS are also gay, got out of that game a while ago, SAFC same thing.

mostly stock stuff is for sale really, all the aftermarket stuff i will sort out when i finally piece one good car together out of 3 that i have now.

my240nissan: i do have another VLSD… $200 for it… if you take it out of the car you can have a few bucks off it… hte one that is out of the car now i am holding for Jay because he is a cutey.

the drag lites are 5 lug… yes i would sell them, but you would also need the lugs and they are currently mounted with 245/45/17 Kumho MX that are essentially brand new… i would need over $1200 as is, or about $700 for the wheels along… they are 17 x 8.5 +19mm (equivalent backspace)… at present i am planing on keeping them for my drift wheels… they are in excellent shape with no major curbing, some very minor rash on a lip or two… nothing for than an inch or so and nothing deep.

i also have custom CNC’d 20mm spacers for the Welds, just a pair… you will want these f you plan on doing Z brakes

Thanks anyways. CA mounts are different then KA/SR. They can be used but will sit the CA at an angle.

ssssssscccrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp that CA…

Hmm, no.

i swear to god you wil regret pouring money into it… i’ve had a few buddies that figured it would be neato… they were wrong… it sucked…

FMIC and full exhuast opens it up a bit, but a basic KA-T will rape it, like it’s not even close… even if you upgrade to a bigger turbo it wont help much.

This is a for sale thread, not me asking for your opinion.

pics of the damage of the coupe how much for the complete car

there wont be anything left… motor / subframe / trunk / gas tank / all suspension and brakes, interior are gone…

if you still want the bare chassis you can take it for scrap value… or buy me a pizza.

the damage is repairable btw.

S13 leathers sold…

price on some ka mounts as well

bing is owning it up