S13 madness! KA sohc/dohc Turbz/mani/wastegate...& more

S13:
-Sohc motor - 110k runs awsome has valve cover leak. - SOLD
-Blown Dohc still in friends car, 150K. - SOLD
-4 s13 fenders. 2 chuki 2 pignose. there all in OK condition. 2 red 2 black. $15 each
-2 Auto trannies (might just junk them) $30 each.
-Misc coupe parts
-Blown Dohc thats been sitting in my garage for forever lol - SOLD
-DOHC Intake mani.
-Full SOHC exhaust. (scrap yard?)
-2 s13 dizzys -10
-Center console with radio trim SOLD
-S13 door glass both sides - 15 each
-S13 man window reg (roll up) both sides 15 each
-Coupe center taillight garnish - 15
-random interior plastics
-Instrument cluster surround
-Manual door panels 2/ black
-8 connecting rods
-8 pistons >DOHC
AND MORE!

Turbo Stuff:
Not for sale anymore :lol
And more. dont have time to list everything right now.

why u selling the turbo setup? i thought you were doing that this winter?

College / priorities > turbo.

Tax return season is a diffffferent story lol.

you gotta center consaul for an s13 like the center part and radio plastic thing

yes and yes. both black and uncracked.

If its for a shitty track car or somthing, i have a cracked radio bezel and a center console that has a gash in the lid part.

idk i can ask him but how much u looking to get for the non cracked one and the radio thing and the coin thingy

u need a ash tray too? that i dont think i have.

thats fine how much for the center and radio thing

Dude turbo the car, seriously, stop being a pansy.

Too much going on right now. id rather have money for books then a turbo and no books… Trust me its not something i just decided on over 2 seconds

pmed

I cannot believe on shift i sold 3 motors and a bunch of misc stuff on the first day.

Thank you shift for actually spending money and not being like pete :bowdown

Awesome, good job…

Serious question though Jeff and not being a dilznick- have you actually completed your/a car in between buying/selling all these parts?

Just curious as to what’s going on -it seems you’ve been through 10 shells and misc. parts but haven’t seen anything on your 240…

P’md dont wanna clutter this any more than it is.

what kind of ballpark are you looking for that turbo kit? does it have oil lines? i have a friend who is ordering a kit this week or next and he might be interested.

Pm’d

yes, thats an eBay turbo… if the turbo “specs” are machined onto where a serial plate would be afixed, its most certainly from eBay

Thank you. Everyone i talked to over the last 7 or so months said it was a well built turbo. Not saying its no Garret but it actually looks alot better then the normal ebay turbz.

china is begining to master the art of reverse engineering, unfortunately their material quality is still on the lower end of the spectrum. just in the pictures the casting looks quite rough. but hey alot of people have had great luck running those cheapo turbos. but in the end, you still get what you pay for. its truely hit or miss with them, and to someone on a tighter budget it could be a great pickup.

Tell your friends! need it all gone