DONE! THANKS

done!

what size is the turbo? any internals? how much power does it make?

wow awesome deal should sell fast

engine bay pics? more details on the turbo kit?

more details on turbo kit?? spcs…etc…what everyone else says, also r u interested in selling turbo kit?? wat motor?

I’m not trying to sell anything off of the car because i just need to buy a newer 4dr car for my family.

The motor is stock and it just has a brand new head gasket with arp head studs for the turbo set up.

I will get pic in the day time so that you guys can see the motor set.

Turbo is a t3 48 trim with a sparks ram horn manifold with a ebay bov,waste gate.

I can vouch for this guy, good seller, knows his hondas. This is a crazy deal already, and everyone is lowballing him. everyone needs to realize this cars worth every penny.

HOLY FUCCKK BONER!..whys the exhaust on the wrong side?? anyways who caress this is a killer deal! GLWTS

Yeah I hate that set up! I tried to get it fixed but at the time no one could help me. So that why I left it that way!

I will get pics of the motor today!

Still for sale!

how about a list of whats actually in the car. what turbo? what manifold? who did the welding? and one other thing…

why is the center section of that turbo pointing the wrong way? do you not know how to set up a turbo kit?

to the mods, who will surely try to give me an infraction… i AM interested in this car, these are things i need to know.

if you read the thread half ur questions are already answered sparky

not answered

whats up with the beat looking 240 in the backround how much u letting that go for?

whats up with the beat looking 240 in the backround how much u letting that go for?

who pooped on your downpipe?

The 240 in the back in my car since 99 and make a offer on it if you like? A lot of people just made offers on it and then don’t have the cash to buy it, but I’m up for any good offer!

The dp was made buy Rodger at fab weld in Rochester, ny. I just wanted him to make it work I didn’t care about the looks.

Also if you are interested in the red integra just pm me for more info!

just need to sell this car to finish my civic!

make a offer!

2500???

$2500.50