FF: 98 LS1 rods and pistons

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:20,topic:34355"”]

no offense bob, but ive been hearing this all year, yet its still not out, and has stomped zero asses. so i dont see how you have the audacity to say things like:

[/quote]

considering i was joking with sherm and the fact that this is the first time all year that i/me/myself have even talked about my car on here. I dont know where u get this “all year” shit from, and the fact i didnt even have plans on doing anything till a few months ago.
unlike most people that dont like sherm he hasnt gave me a reason to hate yet

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:19,topic:34355"”]

Gonna suck when you need to spray to beat a LS1 car with a stock motor huh?

[/quote]

i doubt it , but as far as anything else. run what u brung right? haha

[quote=“joelster,post:12,topic:34355"”]

Where’s your car? Oh, that’s right, you can’t afford one. That’s why you need other guys like Chuck and Bill with the $$$$ to live out your LS1 fantasies. You are nothing but a spectator.

Back on topic,why would you throw out LS1 rods? Spare parts are a good thing to have.

[/quote]

My car is sitting covered up in the garage. Can’t afford one, or have more important things to spend my money and time on. Either way what does it fucking matter. If that makes me a spectator in your book so be it. Cause honestly I could give two shits what you think about me. You aren’t even close to my circle of friends.

I imagine I could wow you and drop the label of spectator it I slapped some pile of shit SBC/LT1 together, sprayed lots of nitrous on it, blew it up often, lived in a shithole, and was a fucking deadbeat in general. Somehow I don’t think the wife or my daugther would think as highly of me, but I would have mad street credit because I had a fast pile of shit out there until it blew up.

STOP BEING STUPID

Why would I throw out LS1 rods and pistons? Because the pistons are stock and aren’t good for anything but a door stop or paper weight. The stock rods are a dime a dozen. There are plenty of spares from the other engines. Like Turbo said junk is junk. I could pack my entire basement with it if that would make you happy

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:19,topic:34355"”]

Anyways looking forward to seeing your car out soon…we need more F-bodys out.

[/quote]

I would not bet the house on that sally

lol at this entire thread

All this crap talk in a thread that someone made to give away rods and pistons :banghead:

[quote=“J&J,post:23,topic:34355"”]

My car is sitting covered up in the garage, … have more important things to spend my money and time on. Either way what does it fucking matter. If that makes me a spectator in your book so be it. Cause honestly I could give two shits what you think about me. You aren’t even close to my circle of friends.

I imagine I could wow you and drop the label of spectator it I slapped some pile of shit SBC/LT1 together, sprayed lots of nitrous on it, blew it up often, lived in a shithole, and was a fucking deadbeat in general. Somehow I don’t think the wife or my daugther would think as highly of me, but I would have mad street credit because I had a fast pile of shit out there until it blew up.

[/quote]

More important things to spend money and time on? That’s the poor boys excuse. It’s called budgeting/multitasking. Obviously you don’t have enough to take care of the family/career/house/hobby(car), so one needs to be left out. Good choice! I’ve got no problem with that at all, but you seem to run your fucking mouth an awful lot and you’ve got nothing of your own (not even remotely close) to back it up. I love how you suck up to everyone now (FinalGTS, FormulaLS1, etc…), after your world came crashing down. Can’t afford to make anymore enemies huh? Gotta kiss everyones ass and be a good boy!

You say I’m not even remotely close to your circle of friends? I’m sure I know a few guys in your “circle”. I don’t have a problem with them, I won’t label them guilty by association, because they talk to a loser like you. I would assume they have no beef against me either, have them send me a pm if they do.

Take care spectator!

[quote=“J&J,post:23,topic:34355"”]

and was a fucking deadbeat in general. Somehow I don’t think the wife or my daugther would think as highly of me,
STOP BEING STUPID

I would not bet the house on that sally

[/quote]

so 1 your saying if u went deadboroke tomarrow your wife would leave u? Well then i really dont think you found the right woman to have married.

Second ill be out soon u can bet your house on that (or your mothers).

I seem to be doing quite fine with my car and i own a house. Like joelsters said, its all about budgeting

[quote=“anniversaryss,post:26,topic:34355"”]

so 1 your saying if u went deadboroke tomarrow your wife would leave u? Well then i really dont think you found the right woman to have married.

Second ill be out soon u can bet your house on that (or your mothers).

I seem to be doing quite fine with my car and i own a house. Like joelsters said, its all about budgeting

[/quote]

do you have a wife and kids to support?

didnt think so

you guys are failing to see the point here. jay could build a car if he wanted. its about PRIORITIES. a FAMILY is FAR more important than a STUPID CAR. NOT EVERYONE feels the NEED to have a fast car to show their dick size. christ :bloated:

ya who need that, its the internet.
Espeedshops, and Eracing are alot easier to do.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:27,topic:34355"”]

NOT EVERYONE feels the NEED to have a fast car to show their dick size. christ :bloated:

[/quote]

whats your excuse? :loopie:

one time i eraced studderin. he tried to make out with me afterwards.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:30,topic:34355"”]

one time i eraced studderin. he tried to make out with me afterwards.

[/quote]

he does that sometimes. I think hes a little “different”

[quote=“anniversaryss,post:31,topic:34355"”]

he does that sometimes. I think hes a little “different”

[/quote]

lol

what?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:16,topic:34355"”]

keeping junk is nothing more than it is. building up a pile of junk.

none the less…i believe i have some extras laying around as well

[/quote]

Word… I have (2) 351 4bolt main & (1) 351 out of a '93 Lightning, all three blocks are bare, that I tried to give away for free. But no one wants them, they just sit collecting rust & dust:bloated:

thanks, so why you guys continually talk shit (and make yourself look like morons) when other people have different PRIORITIES and don’t have their cars out yet?

yes, i’m included in this… but if you dont have a fast car, and dont feel its important, then YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT OTHERS in that sense. get it? make sense? are you retarded? pot / kettle?

can we just set up deathmatch fight matches… like on mtv… joelster VS jnj would be a good one… i’m taking bets…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:27,topic:34355"”]

do you have a wife and kids to support?

didnt think so

you guys are failing to see the point here. jay could build a car if he wanted. its about PRIORITIES. a FAMILY is FAR more important than a STUPID CAR. NOT EVERYONE feels the NEED to have a fast car to show their dick size. christ :bloated:

[/quote]

[quote=“badazzss,post:35,topic:34355"”]

can we just set up deathmatch fight matches… like on mtv… joelster VS jnj would be a good one… i’m taking bets…

[/quote]

Why does everything come down to fighting?? Can’t win an argument and stuck in highschool ftw.

why does everything come down to racing?? i could never lose this argument, and you guys are all stuck in your dream car world ftl.

as a fyi, i never really knew anyone who fought in HS, b/c most of the people around there were smart and knew when to STFU.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:36,topic:34355"”]

Why does everything come down to fighting?? Can’t win an argument and stuck in highschool ftw.

[/quote]

HEY STUPID FUCK

THIS IS A FUCKING CAR AND RACING FORUM

Which is why we talk about such things…

I will find you a midget wrestling forum somewhere if you want to talk about fights you got in…

:lolsign:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:38,topic:34355"”]

HEY STUPID FUCK

THIS IS A FUCKING CAR AND RACING FORUM

Which is why we talk about such things…

I will find you a midget wrestling forum somewhere if you want to talk about fights you got in…

[/quote]

OUCH