FFFF********KKKKK looking for a bolt!

i no i can go to a junk yard, thats no problem. just a matter of finding time to go is the problem.

car: 99 chevy malibu (shit box)
problem: rounded off bolt on the caliper bracket
response to this: a lot of swearing, swinging of objects, kicking coolers.

need: i need a new bolt that holds the caliper bracket to the strut.
problem: auto stores dont carry this.
response: lots of swear words outside my place of business

so yeah. if anyone has any way of getting this bolt no problem, let me no! lol if not, what is the best junk yard to go to for malibu’s of this gen.

dealer ps its a spindle it goes to. very common. the dealer can also tell you the thread pitch or you can take the bole to a hardware store its a bolt not rocket science

call the chevy dealer like Joe said. Probably the easiest way.

why not just figure out what thread pitch it is and go pick a new one up from hectors…

i wont have a car if i do this. but ill call the dealer. i just dont have the mind set right now of what the hell i need to do for this. this fucking job is killing me.

and thanks, i didnt completely look to what it went to.

Wow dude. Is it some odd ball designed bolt? Just go to an actual auto parts store, not some chain store with 17 year old tools working there, and they will be able to match you one up, correct strength, the whole deal. What did you mess up, the head??? Get a set of those Craftsman bolt extractors and it will come out no problem. I used them on head bolts that some idiot rounded. And while you are at it, if this causes your head to explode, stop working on cars in general.

yeah i called napa and they were like, nope we dont have it. some older guy. didnt even say anything about coming in and matching.

Ok lazy they have 3 at glenn campbell the bolt is a 12mx1.75x51 Now I can say go fuck your self ps u owe me 35seconds of my life back.Oem number is 18023069

hahahahahhaha you are such a prick. + karma

sweet. lol thanks man. that really helped me out. ive been getting call after call so i havent had a chance to call.

if i could give you back the 35 seconds i would

id love if you can tell me how to get back the year and half i have wasted of my life with this stupid fucking job at localnet

lol i am busting your balls. i have been here all day not doing much

you can pick this up at hectors hardware for 2.29… i just bought one there last week 12x1.75 x 50… go get it done and STFU, you shouldnt be working on cars if u cant solve shit like this yourself

eh why look something up when someone else will do it for you

hahahahaha i havent laughed this hard at a thread in awhile. i <3 NYSPEED

Go to dealership.

right, i no what the fuck to do, i just figured id ask. its called a car forum. its where you ask question. it may not be the best question. but it was for an answer not to talk shit.

nitroinsane: eh why look something up when someone else will do it for you

my point when im on the phone all the fucking time.

and nitroinsane: thanks. lol i went to the dealer and they want fucking $16 for this bolt that is the size of president bush’s dick. what the fuck is this economy coming to where american car/parts cost bullshit prices, and for that much for a fucking bolt.

hectors here i come.

you know the size of the president’s dick? :gay:

good thing you KNOW what’s up now…

retard

lol thanks!

oh and obviously im retarded. how did you guess. because im asking a dumb question on here. is that why?

sorry i dont devote all my life to cars. i have other shit id like to do with my life than work on cars. only time i work on it, is when it needs it.