[Fifth/Top] Gear - MEGA POST

Nice!

If you have top gear season 1 or 2, that’d be great to get. Can’t find them anywhere.

Also any of the seasons prior to season 7 for 5th Gear, hard to find those aswell.

:slight_smile:

^^ We’ll see what we can do :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll post evertyhing before season 7. I do mean everything.

I don’t have all of season 7 so if someone can fill in the blanks, that’d be great!

perfect, if people enjoy everything we’ll post everything we can find i dont mind hosting it.

Update: Thanks to Bog (Lith) Episodes 5 and 8 are online and ready for download. Enjoy!

Does anyone else find it weird than I can get more than 1MB/sec when I download with my 6Mbit $39.99/mo Cogeco cable internet?

:slight_smile:

This has been happening regularly for quite a long time:

http://jammin.jshost.ca/cogecowtf.jpg

I should also note that I just took this screenshot right now, at 7PM which is normally when the internet lags since it’s internet rush-hour from 5PM-8PM on weekdays

They upped their speed. And will offer an even higher bandwidth package.

I hate you Oakville Cogeco bastards. I had to suffer with rogers for something like 6 years. My DSL now is quite fast, but I still don’t get more than 800k/sec

Nutta, you’re right!

They bumped the speed to 10mbit!

sweet :smiley:

f.u.

I’ve uploaded Seasons 1 and 2, working on 3 and 4 now.

I’ll have 5&6 up on friday as I’m not around Thursday (funeral).

I also have some episodes from 7 and 8 and can post those next week.

roast, that’s awesome!

I can upload Fifth Gear seasons… I have to check which ones I have but I think most of them should be on my computer.

rich/bog: both of you have ftp access so post as you wish. please dont give the info out though.

everyone else: I’ll try to get seasns 1/2/3 up tonight

Oh, yeah, this is Top Gear only.

Rich = Top Gear Guy
Bog = Fifth Gear Guy

:smiley:

ok John, no problem.
When I get home, I’ll see what Fifth Gear episodes I have and I"ll start uploading them. I should have most of the seasons.

Update: Top gear full seasons 1 and 2 posted :smiley:

Post your speed as your thanks to Bog, Rich and myself ;]

Come on guys - 25 gigs downloaded since 8:30 last night when I posted this stuff and not a single post thanking with your speed?

I also see that some asshat posted the links on another site. this is what I get for trying to donate some b/w to the paid members. :stuck_out_tongue:

im currently getting season 2, nice speeds too, 2x340kbps in the morning.

maybe move the files around so those external links go down?

is there anyway you could setup a ftp type access to this stuff? It’s eaiser to cue up files.
I have a best-of-top gear season 1 & 2 dvd image i can upload too.

thnx for the ep’s.

I was getting 600+k at my friend’s house last night on wireless :wink:
Spanks a bunch, I’ll be whoring it tonight when I get home.