FinalGTS wtf??

I thought that FAST intake looked funny

It was a C4 Vette hooked up with a Viper “body kit”.

I guess that explains the molded front-end

Didn’t see that at first but that is pretty badass.

Yea, those were the ugly C4 rims. Id’ say they significantly improved a typically ugly car

it’d be more of an authentic and value aspect knowing the motor was actually for the car, but like bastindo said it wasnt even a true viper to begin with

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

you’re on crack, take srt out of your username immediately

Wtf crack are you smoking?

Most Vipers sound terrible

Gayest project ever.

authenticity can S a D

I bet it had a nicer interior than a real viper.

you guys are all bastards

First, I don’t know why my name is in the title unless it was asking my opinion… other than its Orange and Twin Turbo, But LOL…?

Second, that doesn’t deserve to be called a Viper. It probably doesn’t have one authentic part on it from what I can see. WTF were they thinking exactly? I don’t get the point of it. A Viper is supposed to be a V-10… that’s all. I barely give the V-8 pro-stock Viper its dues, but at least that started out as a REAL Viper! For how much money has been sunk into that car, they could have built a REAL Viper engine for it, just about any way they would want. Who would be the cheap ass to drop 150K+ into a REPLICA, and then skimp on the damn engine for less than 20% of that?

Third… ugh… I cant even think of a third.

And ZIP TIES. LOL! They aren’t even BLACK, or trimmed!

EDIT: And OH MY GOD, I didn’t even look at the Dyno sheet before. Are they SERIOUS? All that trouble for 720 horsepower? ROFL ROFL ROFL. That is lower than the SMALLEST Twin Turbo Viper in existence! hahahahahaha, base Viper TT kits on stock engines make 800-1000 all day long on pump gas for fuck sake.

What a FAIL.

I’d still have sloppy, sloppy, sloppy sex with that.

Wait, I’m confused, the second car is a rep, not the first, right? Why is dan implying otherwise?

The link for the orange one says “Viper Replica” on the website

1. It was orange

2. I figured you would get fired up :slight_smile:

i like that it is ls1. i like that it has zipties. i dont like vipers, i like this one because it isnt one. i like stuff that gets finalgts all riled up.

If its not even a viper, why not do some custom body that looks sweet. I don’t even like how vipers look that much, but my opinion doesn’t matter on the topic whatsoever.

And they do sound like poop most of the time.

Because you could buy this bodywork and make it work a fuck of a lot easier than you could make all new bodywork.