Finally back together...again *pics*

[quote=“audios,post:55,topic:28141"”]

maybe cuz you are still working on it? i think i heard you “customizing” it last night.

[/quote]

hes using a mold of my member and he wants it just right, just back off ok youll get your turn too. god.

the hottest car on nyspeed just became hotter. :tup:

wow…so hot

third pic is so bling, love it. and the rear is a money shot. :tup: amazing work as usual

wait so why was the roof cut off it this past winter?

To make it a CF roof…

Sexy.I love it!

This car never ceases to impress me. Your attention to detail is truely comendable.

How did the paint on the CSL trunk lid turn out? I seem to recall reading a article on the actual CSL model that mentioned the paint match between metal panels and carbon fiber panels wasn’t quite perfect from the factory.

dude, you do amazing fab work… hottest bmw ever

Everytime you rip that car apart I feel sorry for the car. But then when you put it back together it looks hotter than ever. Nice work on the brain surgery!

[quote=“Rx3,post:70,topic:28141"”]

[/quote]

wow…just wow. don’t you think that’s a little over the top?

no…me either. :smiley:

VERY hot ride! :tup: :tup: :tup:

damn, thats beautifull

Are you god?

Looks super hot in person. That thing is slammed!

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:76,topic:28141"”]

Looks super hot in person. That thing is slammed!

[/quote]

Dosent look that low in the pics… Maybie time to see it for real? :wink:

[quote=“Doc20th,post:68,topic:28141"”]

How did the paint on the CSL trunk lid turn out? I seem to recall reading a article on the actual CSL model that mentioned the paint match between metal panels and carbon fiber panels wasn’t quite perfect from the factory.

[/quote]

This is true, but it’s also the same for plastic/carbon bumpers. Apparently metalic flakes in paints react differently when sprayed on plastics and composites compared to metal body panels due to static charge. If you pay attention, you’ll see this on MOST factory vehicles, mainly midtones like Greys, dark silvers, blues, etc… I had recently learned this.

[quote=“Rx3,post:70,topic:28141"”]

[/quote]

gross. And why the yellow hue?

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:75,topic:28141"”]

Are you god?

[/quote]

no.

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:77,topic:28141"”]

Dosent look that low in the pics… Maybie time to see it for real? :wink:

[/quote]

it’s about as low as i can go without rubbing on bumps. I still have the ability to lower the front .5" and the rear about .75".

as it sits right now, i only have 3" of clearance under the front bumper, which is risky enough for me.

This shot is reminiscent of…
http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/3970/Spring07_06.jpg

this one

I think its just the tires & spoiler though :gotme:

lol. i saw lafengas’ screen name for years here and on ubrf. i never realized what it meant until recently. i was looking at the pics again at work and some girl looked over at the computer and said, “what, does a dentist own that or something?” god i felt dumb.