Finally got a truck!!!!!

well i still havent gotten my check from my 99 ZR2 that i wrecked, but in the mean-time i just picked up this 02. it has a few add-ons and is really clean. i really like it.

get rid of the tool box…it will look better i think!!!

but its a very nice looking truck!!!

doesnt have a tool box (looks like in now that i see that in the pic though). but thanks, i think it looks sweet too

nice lift and wheels, but get rid of the scoops, headlight covers, and foglights, thats a really clean truck i like it

sporty looking truck…nice wheels.

nice truck, u should buy my 35’s for it. :slight_smile:

x2 on the scoops

Pimp as a pimp…now just hit up Brian for a LS1 and you can’t be Fu*$ed with

35" BFG’s sure would look good on there. hint hint :sadwavey: :stick:

Gotta ditch the bug-deflector, vent-visors, blackouts and the aftermarket fog-lights. Switch wheels and move up to a mud-terrain too. I don’t dig those rims at all. Probably aren’t gonna be able to get rid of the wanna-be-WS6 scoops w/o replacing the hood though. :frowning: :frowning: Sorry, I’m an opinionated son of a bitch.

-TJ

ill prob just keep it how it is, cause i like it that way. everyone is entitled to their own opinion though. :booty:

wheels/tires, bug deflector, and vent visors are ok IMO… still a nice truck anyway

are those hood scoops Functional?? :kekegay:

nice ride

how much downforce the fake hood scoops create :rofl:

S10’s are ghey, but to each thier own :beer:

wow…if HE didnt like all of that…then he prob. wouldnt have wanted it then!! if smokey likes then…than thats cool!!! its what HE wants…not what we want him to get!! glad you like your new ride!!!

your truck is a rolling advertisement for Auto Ventshade.

I cant decide which is more :greddy2:
http://www.geocities.com/nwo4lifekn/camarosig9.jpg

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4398

Chebby owners :kekegay:

holy fucking haters in this thread. let him have his truck how he likes it. also scoops can be removed without damaging the hood. my old hood was proof of that. you will need to buff out the hood after you take them off

its cool. no the scoops arent functional. i’m not really lookin for increased engine performance, but itd be cooler if the were actual RamAir. they arent though, but ill keep them on cause i think it looks good. i know alot of ppl arent into S10s, but this is my 3rd S10 and ZR2s r prob my favorite truck. i chose this one over a couple other stock ones i was thinkin about gettin because i liked the lift, wheels, etc. i know its not for everyone, but im happy. i spend alot of time driving to and from work, so i wanted to make sure i was satisfied w/ my DD. now i can leave this one as it is and not have to upgrade anything and start savin for my vette. i am now waitin til atleast October to get that cause i already have an accident prior to this one that will be erased then. so i dont want 2 accidents bumping my rates on the truck and the vette. so once that first accident goes off, then ill hopefully be able to finally get my C5.

haha. well the truck has brand new tires and i dont want to dump all kinds od unnecisary money into it. but thanks for the offer. (and no, bics. im not puttin a LS1 in it when the original engine works fine and is still like new…maybe in a few years)