Finally made my way over here...

[quote=“Schema,post:33,topic:27664"”]

This is all you’re getting, You can leave the rest to the imagination :headbang:

[/quote]

Damn, you are one lucky dude. Where do you find a girl like that? I search and search and all the good ones are taken. :frowning: I only have one question. Whatchu gonna do with all that funk, all that funk inside that trunk?

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:32,topic:27664"”]

Seriously, ive got my pants open here and ready for action. Post up the nudes, you cant tease us like that.

Oh yeah and nice car :tup:

[/quote]

You always come off as a scum bag when you welcome the noobs…when you are probably one ofthe nicest guys on this forum LOL…good job Mike;)

oh and welcome :wave:

haha clean ride, welcome…

[quote=“GSTairs,post:42,topic:27664"”]

You always come off as a scum bag when you welcome the noobs…when you are probably one ofthe nicest guys on this forum LOL…good job Mike;)

oh and welcome :wave:

[/quote]

Hahaha, dont ruin it, im really a jerk!

:smiley:

Many times I just like to entertain myself with stupid responses :eyebrow: :smiley:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:44,topic:27664"”]

Hahaha, dont ruin it, im really a jerk!

:smiley:

Many times I just like to entertain myself with stupid responses :eyebrow: :smiley:

[/quote]

Mike hit on me when I joined.

Then he fondled me

:jawdrop:

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:4,topic:27664"”]

one of my best friends goes to rit…

if you see a squirly little dude walking down the street drinking scotch right out of the bottle, and he answers to the name toner, kick him in the shin for me. tell him that was from jam

welcome

[/quote]

come visit goddamnit /sublime

[quote=“vq30de,post:45,topic:27664"”]

Mike hit on me when I joined.

Then he fondled me

:jawdrop:

[/quote]

:touchy: :snky:

Welcome! I’m never here, so check out my profile on OldMenWithYoungGirls.com. :slight_smile:

[quote=“PumiceT,post:48,topic:27664"”]

Welcome! I’m never here, so check out my profile on OldMenWithYoungGirls.com. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

LOL

My God, Pumice is still alive. And look what brought him out of hibernation.

:rofl:

welcome, the car looks hott :tup:

Welcome Aboard :wave: