find me a model A or model t in any shape

i am hunting for a model a or model t in any shape. prefer the trucks (think richy cunningham’s car in happy days if u dont know wtf im talkng about) dont need a title, and the rust-ier and less complete the better. plans are no fenders, spoke wheels up front, meats in rear, 9 inch rear, powerglide w/ 4k stall, 4cyl turbo powered :slight_smile: turbo hanging out of the open engine bay w/ lake pipe down the side. no windows, no heat, 4 gauges (gas/speedo/tach/boost) and a open body style cage to be track legal. Of course i will register it as a street rod so i dont need fenders since pa repealed the law.

oh yah, i need this cheap. unless shit is so nice that i cant pass it up. Im looking for something i can rip apart, and have no cares about. as im not building a show car, merely a play toy. Figure once my caby is done being built, i need soemthign to work on in the garage./ And this is my next project unless bill w/ the beetles sucks me into buying the tube frame chasis bug.

look in barns

try smallys junkyard in dunbar!

actually give me a few min and I got a car from a dealer who can find this stuff for you. My uncle was looking for a 56 chevy, and he contacted this guy. Real nice. We met him at the GM nationals this year. He is out of bairdsville, PA I think

EDIT - he doesn’t only find GM he can find anythng…