Find me:

Found mind on auto trader from a dealer.

jesus, most big name dealers do, fucking carmax does…

we really need to start having minimal IQ’s to register here, I swear people born after like 85 are just getting dumber and dumber…

meh, 87 here, and I worked at West herr toyota, and they would never just BUY a car unless it was being traded in on a car on their lot

Meh, that could be said? e46/e30 m3> e36 m3
But both of them are out of my price range.
I want something around 10 grand. and I’ve always loved e36 m3s.

US e36 M3 and EURO e36 M3 are different.

the most apparent difference is the Motor/drivetrain euros50b32 = 321hp US s52b32 = 255… Then the euro has different brakes, 6spd tranny… blah blah

the Euro e36 M3 MAY be the best M3 out there. Again thats stock for stock. you could take a us e36 and make it much more than the euro for the price it would be to get a euro here

You and me both, I love them!

Big name DEALERSHIPS WILL BUY YOUR car! For the right price that is, if your not trading it in on something new, then they dont get to make profit 2x, only once when they sell it. They will only give you fair market trade or “what they go for at the auction” so what that means is the will give you save $20k for a car, then try to sell it for $25,995 and if they cant get rid of it, atleast they know they can get there $20k back at the auction…