FIRE SALE! DSM/ACURA/BMW Parts

So I’ll be heading down south in a month, and I’m not motivated to ship anything, so if anyone wants some stuff let me know! I’d rather see it go to good use than sit and waste space in my parent’s garage while I’m away.

(1) BMW 14’’ Bottlecap wheel-15. Stripped and sold my snows since I won’t need them in Georgia, will come with a tire on it though.

(1) DSM 1g Transfer Case-40. Its heavy, come and get it!

(2) BMW e30 i/e headers and (1) Y-pipe to join them to the downpipe. They’re old! $40.

your gay for those bottle caps not being 15 inch

You already have 15’’ snow tires im guessing and just need wheels to put them on?

bottlecaps came in 15’s? I thought it was 14’s only. Maybe another car but at least not on e30’s

I didn’t think they came in 15’s either, but I’m pretty sure he needs wheels to put 15’’ snows on…

they don’t but i just need 15 inch wheels that are 4x100

Best price on the lot

130 takes everything at once.

Bump hump.

All prices dropped 25% off of whatever they were until christmas! I leave on January 7th so if anyone wants this stuff let me know!

Prices significantly dropped! I leave on the 5th! Bottlecap wheel is a great full sized spare wheel, comes with a good tire!

BUMP! LEAVING SOON, 70 TAKES IT ALL!

Still got that J oil pan? I have a whole lot of free burning a hole in my pocket.

:lol

I took it down b/c I thought it wouldn’t sell here, I’ll take 25 for it if you want it! Will even deliver it!

I dont really want/need it, just thought that I would help you clean :lol

:rofl

so generous of you!

Have hime deliver it LOL.

I know he’s far, I don’t care too much. Work is done until I start my internship so I’m just b/s’ing around until I leave.