Firemans lightbar

I am looking to buy a blue light bar for the top of my vehicle. Preferably blue but if it just has different filters/lenses on it I may still be interested. Just depends on, how cheap, easy to find, and difficult it is to change the new filters/lenses are. Let me know what you have, condition, size of light bar, features, color, and what come with the light bar.
Thanks.

i have a led one that suctions behind your rear view mirrow. its about 6inch long and has about 45 diff patterns. bought new from galls.com i need to find it and ill throw ya a price

I sell them. Whelen, code 3, star. We can do about a million configurations, so depending on that and what you’re looking to spend, I gotcha covered. We have a few basic blue lights in inventory, but we don’t stock anything fancy because they are $$$$$ and very customizable

Its gunna be going on a cobalt so I would like a mini light bar. I don’t need or think a fullsize one would look or even fit on my car. I’m not looking to spend a lot of money. So something reasonable/ cheap. Pics would help along with price.

We can do that, but we are going to need to get a lot more specific. And a price range would help, or I can give you some round abouts. Led? Halogen? Strobe? Alley lights? Just 2 blue lights or a whole bar? Tall, short. Full width of the roof? I can get some mote info when I have my computer, right now I’m on my phone and can only do so much

I got two Whelen TIR3 grill lights with brackets for sale if you want them. I’m looking to get 80 bucks for them if I can. I used them once, but had to get rid of the truck they were on. They go for around 120-130 new for two with the brackets. Let me know if you’re interested, they’re just sitting here…

I can not use grill lights. Im looking for something for around $100. I dont mind if its used as long as it does work. I do not want any strobe lights and not to tall. I just want something basic.

if u wanna spand 100 just buy new http://www.galls.com/easearchresult.html?question=Dash%20Lights&searchaction=1&path=All%20Products%2F%2F%2F%2FUserSearch%3DAll%20Products%20%3B%3B%20Venture_id%3D503185%2F%2F%2F%2FVehicle%20Lighting%20%26%20Equipment&resultsperpage=20

I know about that website, I just want to try localy first.

Does anyone have one locally used?

Whelen Guardian MiniBar - Blue
Magnetic Mount, Cigarette lighter power
Two High Speed 175 RPM Rotators, Diamond Mirrors
MODEL - G2MB
Brand New - $132

http://www.whelen.com/_AUTOMOTIVE/details_prod.php?head_id=7&cat_id=59&prod_id=254

call 675-3859, ask for Carl, tell him Bill sent you

FYI, low profile LED bars get very expensive

I havent been able to call him cause my phone was stolen and busy with family issues too. Is he negotiable on the price at all? My money is tight, since I have to get a new phone and I owe on both federal and state taxes.

http://www.projectresponder.com/police-lights.htm

I might be buying a blue LED dash one from there. NY is pretty strict when it comes to volunteer lights compared to other states.

Oh god. It’s bad enough when volunteer firefighters have the lights on top of their trucks. But you want to throw that on top of a cobalt? Get one of those LEDs for on top of the dash or mounts on the rear view.

Yeah dude, how terrible.:confused: Volunteers PAY money to save YOUR ass.

Hmmm. Interesting perspective but incorrect. I’m referring to how they look.

Just get the Mini-phantom LED light that goes behind your rear view mirror. Plenty bright and you can get them for $75 all day

Carl is our parts manager. prices aren’t negotiable unfortunately, it’s a brand new item on the shelf, and we can’t just give inventory away. let me know if there is anything else i can do to help

i also have a couple options like these in stock. i have a visor mounted LED flasher, and a suction cup windshield mount with a single strip of LED’s. your best bet is to call up or stop by to see what we can do for you.

what department are you with?