First Day at PRP

And see if he can keep up with a big heavy diesel truck? … Shit … My black smoke will turn that bitch black for good … He will just get his wish

Well, sure sounds like SmokinDiesel is up for it. TrayDogg?

mine are stock.but even if they were upgraded i can just lie its not like u can see them in there anyway

hell im game.ill set the boost to 16psi and leave the stickies on

kinda hard when ill put bus lenths on ur truck

aww shit!! is it broken in yet?

yep it is.now all i gotta do is save for my 2 last go fast mods.bigger turbos and injectors.then ill work on paint job and suspention

hahahahahahaha … put your fucking money were your mouth is. $500 bucks bitch. Ill be breaking 500 to the wheels soon anyways …

Put your 16psi against my 50-55psi …

dont have 500 hell i dont have a job.and just cause ur usin 50 to 55psi to get 500 to the wheels dont mean anything.ur truck weighs what.my car is 3400 and 16 psi which should be around 380 400 to the wheels.so ill run ya but not for money since im broke

I personally dont see you putting down 400 on the dyno … but … whatever …

Tray and I talked … Tryed to squash this 8th grade argueing shit … Its all good … As for the running … not until he gets the $500 … lol

As for the running … not until he gets the $500 … lol

Weaksauce.

i dont think i’m gonna beable to make it… its april 8th right? saturday…

i got school stuff due on the 12th, and i’m gonna need that weekend to get it all done more than likely. i really want to go to try and beat my previous best with the old gears. i went to abit deeper gears and cant seem to improve although my 60 foot was pretty close to the same. 1.93 to a 1.89.