First Day at PRP

Who’s all going to be there let alone running. I’ll be there hopefully running I got lot a shit to do yet. :mullet:

i won’t be ready. no work = no money.

id if im going first day, its always packed as shit, and cant get that many runs in

im goin first day if i have a jacket and helmet

its always packed there either way

I’ll probably go on the first Sunday. I won’t be running on the ricer juice. No 12 second slip for me this year, from PRP at least…I’m not going to be “that guy” who gets out of his high 12 second car in a flame suit.

lol if i would you better leave it on,
ha j/k its the rules its for your safty…i already got one, they are not that expensive

lol if i would you better leave it on,
ha j/k its the rules its for your safty…i already got one, they are not that expensive

Yeah, but you’re trapping at 126 fucking MPH…it’s okay to wear a flame suit if you’re car traps at 126 MPH. Hell, it’s COOL to wear a flame suit if you’re car traps that high.

It seems kind of embarassing to jump out of your car after running 12.8 or 12.9 @ 108 with a flame suit on.

Last year (when it was basically all stock with a nitrous kit) I ran 13.3 @ 105 on the juice…imagine getting out of a 13.3 second car with a flame suit.

The first time I go I’ll run n/a and hope for high 13s. If I see other schmucks running similar times with their flame retardant safety clothing on I’ll consider doing it myself and bringing the bottle next time.

i might be a little late on this but im guessing if your spraying you have to have the suit on no matter what times your running.

That’s what everyone on here has been saying, Slim. Seems unanimous on here.

I’ll probably call PRP just to be sure but the guys on here seem to know what they’re talking about.

just the jacket

theyre only 50 bucks invest in one and be cool

do u need one if ur runnin turbos?

i am shooting for april 15th @ MIR…cutting it close but i hope a elf puts all these parts on my car buy then

your car is stock turbo but i think yours are upgraded so idk about you im trying to find out

when is this day? i might be able to make it…no stickies tho

Do you even race anyways?

hes a thug, he dont race he poses along the picket fence. trying to blend in when he smiles

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Thats classic shit right there

I think that TrayDogg and SmokinDiesel should line them up.