First spring photoshoot (56K go away)

lots of pics, but still good :tup:

:rofl: Hahahhahaha!!

What exactly does dumb garbage look like?

Cool

Who gives a fuck. Its his car, winter, and he would probably rather not get water, salt, and mud inside his car.

Why don’t you Engineer him a super duper :snky: ski rack that attachs under the floor so its hidden. OMG that would be Siiq.

I didn’t say it wasn’t useful, just real ugly.

Besides, who skis on mud and salt? :rofl:

^^^^HAHAHAHAH

i usually dont like the way saabs look, but your viggen looks amazing

Love the Viggen…

wow that’s alot of pics! viggen looks nice but not a fan of the roof rack, do you leave that on in the summer or is it just a seasonal thing?

yea. its a seasonal thing…good utility though, making it even more saab-like

Do you even fucking ski? I mean, I know you have some sweet mittens but do you actually go?

When you take your skis off and set them either next to your car or on the ground 99% of the time it is muddy in the parking lot. Oh, and there is also salt everywhere that there are cars, and also at the lodge entrances were you place your skis down.

But Im sure you already know that…

FUCKING GROW UP.

where were the pics near the bridge taken… Looks like schewwt place for the soloIIghia to get some pix taken.

Pretty nice pics and I was going to say the exact same thing about the roof rack. Definitely useful in the winter if you board or something, but I hope its gone after the season is over. Viggens are hot.

taken in a small town in pa known as Mount Joy…its in south central pa…its a 5 hour drive, but the roads down there are nasty…this road is the entrance to all the insanity known as the hempfield backroads…or where stoners go to cruise around slowly and poke smot because there is never any traffic out there…

^^check out the lower left of this pic. some brilliant person tagged the road with <Stoner’s Road

and those bridge supports used to say I love Weed and lhad ots of other pot references…obviously it has since then been painted and retagged…sad really…non-talented people not able to make use of a good canvas.

I think what jager meant to say was
stop being an attention whore.

Viggen looks nice.
The R looks Purty

I like the car. Viggens have character, especially driving one (which can be a bit of a handful). Eep. :slight_smile:

i really like that grey color on the saab. i wish mine was that color :frowning:

Nice. Did you use a tripod? You should tell ur buddy with the arrrrr32 to bring it up to buffalo, still haven’t ever rode in one yet.