flame thrower ? (actual question thread)

ive heard nothing but bad things about the automotive flame throwers which floods the engine of fuel and ruins everything so my ? is i heard there is a propane kit which allows you to run a kit without destroying your motor. does anyone know where to get this kit or anything about it? thanks

build one yourself?

but I would just buy a car that shoots fireballs by itself, much more rewarding

MOD NOTE: KEEP IN MIND THE FORUM THIS IS IN.

what wil this be going on, dare i ask

I thought the other thread was about one of these:

http://cavimike.com/flamethrow01.JPG

Not one of these:

http://cavimike.com/flamethrow02.JPG

Lots of kits are available for exhaust flame throwers.

I totally want one for my car now!!! quad pipes kind of sucks though Its probably gonna be expensive

Vette?

Its on a turbo 331 thunderbird, I know adam is going to be tuning it for him.

actually adam isnt doing the tuning now cause he bumped the price up $200 on me. he told me $400 for the tune plus another $60 for the chip last month now its $600 for the chip and tune without a dyno. i called kennedys and oct 9th for $550 is a tune with dyno and a burnt chip.

Good luck, hope it goes well. I’ll just bet $50 now that your kennedy’s bill is more, much more than his est. he gave you. Hope your happy with your car when he is done with it.

turbo forged 331? should run my buddys procharged 331 cobra… :slight_smile:

M3

Not mine but you get the idea.

my car shoots flames now… its getting kind of annoying having people beep at me about it… especially in the aero drive tunnell…

Supercharger + headers+ no cats… == poof

I was told spark plugs near the end of your exhaust can do it too…
spark plugs actually firing, that is.

edit;
just looked uip the hot licks site, and thats basically what it is… lol :s

Track legal?

For the spark plug trick you need to cut ignition at the motor to spew out raw fuel

we made one on accident on my SHO. Either me or nick clicked the wrong maf in the tuner and it took a min for it to click that that thick grey fog was a cloud of fuel huffing from the exhaust… yeah that was a hell of a flash probably not what your looking for though.

all i have to say is fast and the furious siqqqq

just run anti lag like so :tup:

X2^