FMF quick vid

lol FMF 4L, yo

west nukka 4L

nice car

nice car, the music is a little much… i’ll wait for teh raccceeee

good shit:tup:

FmF Ownz all in 06’

you are luck turbo is banned from here otherwise you would have pissed a few of us off with having to deal with his constant bitching after watching this :lol:

dough-mestic thug mafia don’s battling it out in videoz with hip-hop anthems…

PURE faggotry

Dude whenever I take video shots of my car and play them back on the computer I get Patsy Cline playing in the background. Your car must be pretty sweet!

we had to tape over the chit chat :snky: and allz we really had to chose from was dmx or some songs that werent anything we cudda used so thats how it ended up. Wanted to go out and drink some beers so we didnt feel like searchin for any particular songs:gotme: But glad everybody likes the vid :slight_smile: Anything said in the vid was Obviously done on purpose and I’d like to think these people can find the humor in it which I think they have. For those who cant oh well I dont care no skin off my back. Looking forward to Showtime69’s car gettin done this week and hittin the pavement:tup:

Procharger looks nice … im just not too sure about that monster pulley … what is that like 3 psi.

car sounds nice though

<----turbols1

im just happy mofo was thinkin of me:wave: :gotme:

no more hate;)

who painted the hood?

P1sc or D1sc would require a smaller pulley but not the F1 :tup: to big blowers ---- Showtime69

yep u guys are big blowers :gay:

teehee j/k

that movie was ghey and gave me a headache

hrmmm i think i might be out this sunday looking for some old skool power added small blocks and maybe even a new skool small block car to pick on :slight_smile: but can this clutch hold :slight_smile:

nice vid :tup: lol

isnt it hard to not have a soft spot for FMF <3

BUMP

I heard my name called.

:lol:

DA DA STOP DA DA DROP DA DA SHUT 'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP…

im gonna pwn my dmx at every meet now, with my head out my window BARKING!!!

When people are lining up … “GET EM BOIIIII, GET EM BOIIII, RUFFFF RUFFF”

cute vid :lolsign:

:gotme: j/k

:tup:

roffle @ choda