For Free: S13 KA24DE

I have an S13 KA24DE with transmission, sitting in the back of my van. 175K and was apparently making some valvetrain noise before it came out.

If you take the whole thing, it is free. if u want parts, i will charge.

I can deliver it for $50 plus gas. if no one wants this within a week, i will take it to the scrap yard.

I am thinking of bringing it to a meet with tools and doing an on the spot “U-Pull-it” type deal IF there is enough interest. you guys gotta let me know.

ehhh wtf does it got the starter on it still?

ILL BUY IT PLZ PLZ PLZ ILL GIVE U 100 FOR IT

im located in Brantford ill come and get it but i need to know whats rong with it if the car is in one peice ill pay u 100 for the car and ill pic it up on saturday or sunday plz ill be there just send me email where u are located with pic of the car mario_00013@yahoo.com
pablo_00013@hotmail.com

Just to clear this up, THERE IS NO CAR. it is an engine and transmssion.

hey matt, the starter isnt on it, but D_fresh has the KA starter in his garage. he’s got an SR starter anyway, so u can prolly grab it off him, i’ll talk to him for you.

SOLD, please lock,

matt, I’ll get back to you on the starter

faster i need it i dont like bumpstarting my car…if i dont get back to you by 830 tonight then get teh starter for me!

whats ur phoner numberrz

Hey matt that engine was out of my car…i have the starter! ill let you have it for 30 bucks.

k lets go u got a pm need to pick up right now