For Rent: 1 and 2 bdrm apts in G.I. 1 bdrm Includes heat!!!!!

I Have for rent on Grand Island a 1bdrm apt that includes heat,water,garbage available Aug 1st. Rent will be $525-550.Will have all new carpets and ceramic floors installed next week.
Also have a nice large 2bdrm apt that wil be available probably Aug 15th.Will also have new carpet and ceramic floors installed as well.A good size apt and I think the kitchen is something like 18X16 alone$695+
Both of these have a decent amount of green space behind them and plenty of parking.Neighbors seem pretty quiet and to themselves.No garage.Property is literaly 30 secs from the bridge so you are 10 mins from Downtown or the blvd.No pics yet as the remodeling is in process but you may stop by and take a look whenever.
Derek

Very good guy here…should work out nice for somebody.

Not a bad deal for someone. I don’t supply heat in my units, and my tenants are paying national fuel a minimum of $200 in the winter for heat.

Have anything available closer to where I live now?

Nothing closer to you and I’m not sure if people are losing their houses and moving into apts more but mine have been totally full for about 6mos now and I’m gettting 3-5 calls a mo. with people asking if I have anything.Same for my one buddy too.You guys that are on the fence about buying rentals need to use that $8k and go buy a building and make stuff happen.
And thanks for the good comments