For Sale 1986 Toyota MR2 5spd $1300 (or best offer)

Hi i have an orange 1986 Toyota MR2 in good condition for sale. The car runs perfectly and has no leaks on engine or tranny. A recent tuneup has jus been done as long as new parts being put on the car. The car does not need to ever be etested because it is a 1986 (ontario law says that 1987 prior cars never have to do emission from now on if u don’t believe me u can check on their official gov website, that means u can mod the heck out of this car without ever worrying about passing etest). I’m only selling the car because i need money for buying a motorcycle to train in the summer as i jus recently got my m1 license.

Here’s the following things i’ve done to the car
Full tune up
-oil changed (5w30)
-New transmission fluid 75w90
-new spark plugs
-new spark plug wires
-new air filter (i’ll also throw in an extra K&N rewashable air filter cuz i have it lying around in house)
-fuel system cleaner
-new distributor cap, rotor and o-ring seal
-new alternator belt
-new alternator
-new tires lots of tread left
-brakes are new on all four sides
-new sway bar front endlinks
-battery less than a year old
-clutch still grabs good

-Safety has been passed in January 2009 (i have reciept to proof) needs nothing to pass
-NO NEED FOR ETEST Forever! (Because car is 1986)
-good car to learn to drift on… cuz is rear wheel drive
-very good on gas (small tank to fill up costed me $24 87 octane from empty to full)
-this is the non-supercharged version of the mr2 (my car has the NA 4age engine, same as ae86 motor)
-also comes with a Haynes 1986 toyota mr2 repair manual (if u’re planning to do repairs on the car yourself,
i bought it to learn how to fix the car, will come with the sale)
-this is a pretty rare car (midship with the engine mounted behind the driver) u probably never see any of these on the streets
-very good handling as the car is very light, with the midship engine layout, this will make a good track or autocross car for anyone who wants to mod it.

The Bad:
-needs new speedometer cable (speedometer cable is broken so speedo does not work) I have a new one i bought that will be included with the sale
-rust spot on driver side rocker panel only visible rust spot on car ( a small rust spot, only can see it when u open the door)

If interested email me ronaldlun@hotmail.com or send me a msg and i’ll get back to you asap. Thanks. Car is located in Markham. Price is $1300 or best offer.

pictures of interior?

This is kind of tempting… as I’ve wanted an mr2 project car forever… my hands are kind of full but… im emailing you now please send me more detailed pictures. I want to see up close everything. Do you have underbody pictures? My biggest concern with getting one was always mega rust as its a very old car… but awesome classic now. Im already deep into my 240 project lol… but this is so tempting… check your email

sorry guys this car is sold… i forgot to post it earlier last week… please lock the thread. Thanks.