For Sale: 1998 Acura 3.0CL

SOLD!

I highly doubt a 10+ year old daily driven upstate NY car is mint.

GLWS though!

It was garaged by the previous owner. The winters it saw sitting outside with me were its first. I should also mention, I am only the second owner of this car!

And thanks Chris, I hope she sells quick to a good home.

Oh wrd. Just sayin, some people get butthurt over the whole ‘mint’ thing.

Pics or ban! Im too lazy to click the link. JSYK I am not a potential buyer.

^Pictures linked into the main thread.

I should also say I am willing to sell the car without the aftermarket audio goods (deck, subs, amp) for $4000 firm at this time.

Is this the same car we put sugar in the gas tank?

This is the one that went WOT past the campus dorms in the middle of the night, while it was raining, at roughly 88mph.

Yea, thats the same as nitrous right?

I don’t know what you are talking about, that was at LEAST 120.

Craigslist link has changed!

Bump!

you forgot the jdm license plate relocator… easily adding 1000 to the asking price… GLWS

So I should be able to sell it for like 5500 then? Awesome!

New Craigslist link, updated with pics and switched prices around a bit. Still ultimately the same though.

BUT bump anyway!

why are you selling this thing? Please dont say because youre buying another Alero.

Hes buying your mustang Paul

well then he better have some more cash to add on top of the selling price of the CL.

I’m buying another Alero and theres gonna be a 4088 on it :lol

Just kidding. Want to get into a Del Sol and eventually K-swap it. Can’t afford this and that so this has to go. Plus auto is getting old to me.

If you want to motor swap a fruity little car why not get a Miata and drop a v8 in it?

:lol

Well it may be a civic for the right price. Who knows. I just want out of this car for now. In no real rush to sell though, car is too comfortable for its own good :lol

Modded daily driver ftl