FOR SALE: COATS 1001 Balancer & RC-15A Tire machine

For sale is my old tire equipment. I found a deal on some new shit and absolutely could not pass it up so I’m going to unload my old stuff.

Balancer is a COATS model 1001 complete with all adapters. Works 100% this thing is dead reliable. $500.

Tire machine is a rim clamp style. Also a COATS, model RC-15A. Also complete and also works 100%. I’m only running it on 120psi and it still works great. Working pressure should be 140 but I’m compressor limited. $1000

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Z181ef4b8Io/TrqoLxDkZCI/AAAAAAAADZk/WZQLI3W3B-o/s800/IMG_20111107_125001.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-I0BL6ZF23CI/Trqo7zhvrnI/AAAAAAAADZs/LYrzVIZuw08/s800/IMG_20111107_124952.jpg

I have the user manuals and parts manuals for both machines also. The tire machine WILL do nice wheels with the purchase of plastic clamping jaw covers. They’re about $40. The tire machine also comes with a few additional mount / dismount heads brand new never used, but the one thats on it is mint also. Comes with the lube container, swab, and new jug of lube.

These prices are not negotiable, you won’t find these any cheaper.

I’ll take partial trades for cutting torches with tanks and or big ass horizontal air compressors. Must be over 14CFM @140psi 220/240v single phase only.

Jesus. Maybe if you sell it you can buy someone marble floors and paint with 24k gold flake, possibly some crystal hand trim for that dump looking filthy garage you have there. Gotta keep it up to par for PJB.

Also GLWS. As much as i change tires i should buy a damn tire machine.

you should buy this setup then!!!

Great equip and dead reliable . Free bump kid

thx big homie!!!

Willing to part out jug of lube?

You need it to buck yourself at night?

I’ll talk to my stepfather about the tire machine, he might be interested but you never know with him.

Sale pending…

FML I should’ve asked more for these.

Well I’m sure you made quite the profit on the balancer :lol

I fucked myself on that thing. I could’ve gotten a lot more for it but due to my insane purchase price I was trying not to be greedy.

SOLD!!