For Sale: Complete Yakima bike/ski rack with extras

I have for sale a Yakima ski/bike rack setup. It used to be on my 08 Honda fit so you may need to get new clips for it to work with your vehicle. What you get:
Set of 48 inch bars
Set of 58 inch bars
Towers and clips
38 inch fairing
One bike rack
Ski rack (holds about 4-5 pairs of skis or a couple of boards.)
A key that works on the towers/bike rack but not the ski rack.
Fairing and bike rack have custom red Yakima decals made by Mike from I Hate Stickers.

$125

Any interest in separating the ski rack from the roof rack system? If I’m not mistaken I live down the road from you.

I’m really looking to sell it as a whole but if I get no takers maybe ill sell it individually. I don’t live by you any more but the racks are still in my parents garage over there.

in for the bike rack if you decide to split it up… i been looking for one used and need it

Well if someone chimes in just wanting the bars and towers then that’ll work.

Droppin the price for shift members! $125 takes it all, gotta finally get this outta my parents garage haha.

Wow good price. Yakima is a great company, no complaints at all for the past year and a half I’ve been using mine.

Yup it really is a solid rack. I just have no desire to put a rack on this car, the bikes and skis fit in the back with ease when the seats are down.

I wish my kayak fit in the trunk with the seats folded. :rofl

what clips and towers are in this set if you know? are they q towers and q99 clips? i think i need 2 of them and then maybe 2 q131?

I actually just sold it all last night from CL. So this can be locked up!