For Sale: Lowrance 500c GPS navigation unit

realitively new unit, only used it a handful of times.

still have the box and all the cables, most of the parts are still unopened in plastic wrap.

has a hard-wire cable to be connected to power and has a jack to connect it to an AUX like an iPod into your stereo.

has a 10gb partition on the hardrive with a built in MP3 player.

Asking $300 firm, will entertain trades
pics:

oof

I want a gps unit this might be a bit more than I need though

How firm are you on the price?

kinda firm, it was $500-600 new…

and i need the $$ to replace the engine in my truck

Is that the same truck you where having starting problems with?

That sucks (for you)

Its a lot more than I need. If I change my mind ill let you know…

yes. dont know currently what caused the failure but i was just driving along and as i came to a stop light it started chugging a bit and smoke was everywhere and the CEL started blinking at me. I bought the o2 sensor and some seafoam just yesterday and havent had the time to install

Wow never heard of the 2.2’s going bad. head gaskets i know where common. But the motor going hmmm.

bump

thats an awesome unit, my father has it. if anyone is a boater it has maps for the waterways as well

^ o yeah thanks for adding that, totally fogot it had that feature. Im going to try to load the update onto it tonight.

yeah, lowrance has been making navigation units for watercrafts for a LONG time. this is defintiely a trustworthy unit and saved our asses a lot of time on google maps when we drove down to NC

bump

bump, make some offers…this has to go for me to get my car ready for end of summber BBQ/trackday

bump

bump

accepting offers

back from the dead, $150 need to ditch this thing. make an offer

any way to upgrade the maps on it? for free?

yes, I tried once but it was before my computer took a shit ( i suspect my computer was fucked and its why I couldnt update the maps…)

It comes with a USB cable and their website supports the updates for free.

ill let ya know man, need to ask the GF first :frowning:

yea man, you got my number just hit me up about it.