For Sale or Trade <-- how not to make a FS thread

I have a set of 17 inch Konig Villant rims. Lug size is 4x100. Small amount of curb rash and will need new tires. These are my 3rd set of wheels and are just sitting around. Price is $300 or trade. Let me know what you have worst I can say is no. Please dont try to trade me another set of rims like I said I already have 3 sets. Only rims I will trade for are GSR Blades.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22191[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22192[/ATTACH]

wow not a single offer

It’s only been 2 days since the orig post., not many ppl with cars that have this lug pattern want 17’s and you’re coming up on the winter season.

but the fact that ill even take a trade and nothing offered…dont have to just sell just saying

Let’s see…

1. your title is horribly lacking details
  2. this is posted in the wrong section, we have a wheels section that gets international traffic.
  3. cheap things go in 2 days. A set of scraped wheels that someone will need to put new tires on is not going to be the fastest movers.

I should lock this, I would rather move it; I only have my iPad here and I don’t feel like putting the effort in. Go ahead and copy your post over to the wheels forum and make your title way more descriptive and I will make this one go away on monday.

I’m not moving it because I will not ship internationally. I’m sorry but $300 for 17’s to me is cheap if they had new tires the price would be way higher and they are not scrap…if u lock or move or whatever ill just keep posting it up

Not scrap, scraped as in scratched. Regardless of your shipping internationally or not this belongs in that section, I am now not going to move it. I am locking it. If you repost it outside of that section I will give you an infraction.

Have a great day!!