For Sale/Trade: Palm Treo 650 (Verizon)

Great PDA, cumbersome phone (too bulky for me).

I’d like to trade it for some kind of Nokia (or maybe Samsung), or get cash for it. Not really interested in LGs or Motorolas.

Comes with software, AC charger, Body Glove case, and original packaging.

Nokia candybar phones preferred.

can it be unlocked so any service provider can use it?

no idea.

how much u lookin to get for it

$150

Ill have to c what my girls says i need a new phone i got a razr now and i hate it

if you get that phone id take that razr off your hands for you and i have a samsung phone you can have for 25 bucks shalerpunk

Hey im me about the treo i have an audiovox xv 6600 can trade you r i can paty caash let me know

maybe Sprint. Other than that, no.

slowcamaro is looking at buying a treo this weekend give him a call

:boink :boink

No the Verizon and Sprint phones are CDMA. They can’t be used under different providers. You can’t even switch those two.

just gave me the phone! THANKS SO MUCH MAN IT IS IN GREAT CONDITON! didnt tell me it we almost neW thanks again!

150 is a steel for this phoine, ive had mine almost a year now and yes the bulkyness takes some getting use to, but i love this little critter

yea i had a audiovox xv6600 wich is even bigger didnt like it much so glad i got this instead!

I will trade u Samsung a930 for it??

i sold it a long time ago.

coming from someone who works for sprint…yes you can switch the two…just they will tell you NO when you walk into a store or call customer service but i have flashed sprint firmware onto a verizon 650 and activated it for a buddy just fine…the downside is if you want insurance to cover the phone…we won’t offer it

i’m trying to find my SPH-A600 so I can flash it to Cricket.