For Sale: Video game systems. Sega Master System, Genesis, XBOX, gamecube

I’ve decided to sell my video game consoles because I never play them anymore.

I’ve got the following

Sega Master System, has original box, 5-7 games.

Sega Genesis, has original box, at least 15 games, off the top of my head: MK, MK2, MK3, a couple sonics, a few Madden football games)

Nintendo Game Cube, 4 controllers, and the bongo’s for Donkey Conga. I think there’s 4-6 games (one is donkey conga)

Xbox, two controllers, DVD controller, and about 5 games.

I’ve got this stuff in storage, so I don’t know all the game titles off the top of my head, but will get them if anyone is interested. Everything worked great last time I had it all out.

I’m open to offers, I’d like to sell everything as a package to one person (and I’ll make someone a great deal if that happens), but will split the stuff up if need be. If I have to split it up, I’d at least like to sell all the stuff for a specific system to the one buyer (I don’t want to deal with selling individual games and stuff to different people)

PM me if you’re interested, or have any questions.

BLK42E AND CHEEKS WILL BE INTERESTED IN THE XBOX

How much for the master system or the xbox, ball park? Pics at all? Does the master system still work?

pm me a price on the game cube

Alot of people seem to be interested in the xbox, best offer takes it, so please PM me your best offer.

The master system works excellent (as does everything).

Anyone is welcome to test the stuff out before they buy to confirm that it works.

How much ballpark do you want for the master system?

Well, here’s an ebay auction for one just like mine that went for over $100.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sega-Master-System-Complete-with-Box-6-Games-Like-New_W0QQitemZ130035846866QQihZ003QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mine is the same condition, with original box, and at least 5 (I think there’s actually 6 or 7) games. I would probably do $75 just to avoid the hassel of ebay, and having to box it up and ship it.

I keep meaning to get the game titles for all the systems, but have been busy and will do that asap.