for you PETE

na I havent even gone to the dealership yet…were going wensday when I get out of work. Takes a few hours

shes getting a 2010 Mazda 3. Why? I dont know. She wants a AWD trail blazer SS but they are nearly impossible to get through a dealer without getting raped and her mom basically convinced her not to get the TB SS cause of gas mileage. So, shes leasing a gay mazda 3.

I wanted her to get this Audi right down the road from us but she doesnt like it…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=219994651&dealer_id=57282306&car_year=2004&rdm=1251039802780&model=A4&num_records=100&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=AUDI&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=d&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12019&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=4&standard=false&rdpage=thumb