Ford Fiesta rallycross Pikes Peak

i dont care what you all say, the dude drivin in that video was bein a pussy about it.

swift youd end up right off the cliff within the first mile.

maybe if i went balls out the first run, i bet i’d be fine if i did the track as many times as he has.

Typical commnet from someone who’s driving experience revolves around 90% dry tarmac in street trim with little to no left foot braking experience. Pikes Peak is no joke and if you think they were pussy footing it around the course then you haven’t a clue really…sorry. Courses like Pikes Peak are one of the major supporting reasons why Group B Rally was banned…

And Walter Rohrl = my god. There’s a reason he’s the senior chief @ Porsche test track and suspension development dept :thumbup

Hennessy in for the kill

he needs to make better videos then, maybe its cause he’s drivin a ford. not sure, not impressed, dont have to have experience to know if somethin looks good or not.

I think what you’re looking for Swift is dramatic, half focused, filtered to all hell camera shots cutting back and forth to douchecock mcpiratepants doing donuts around cones in an airfield set to some hipster song.

amiriteramirite

Also remember that they go up about 5000ft during the race. The higher up, the thinner the air. Less power for the car and less energy for the drivers.

Driving smart with finesse and finishing > Death

i agree with that, but finesse and finishing doesnt make for an exciting video, which was the purpose of my original post. the video wasnt badass by any means, to me.

It was a remake of a classic video, not a marketing video for DC shoes.

was the classic video equally as dull?

800 hp 2 liter i4 !!!111