Ford Fiesta rallycross Pikes Peak

Probably one of the sickest videos I’ve seen…:eek:excited:excited:excited:excited

(Trust me, it’s worth the whole ~9 minutes)
Enjoy!

DO WANT for DD!! :excited

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4016/isupportthispost.jpg

That video is a remake/tribute/whatever of Ari Vatanen’s “climb dance” video from 1990. Both are great video’s but Ari’s is far better.

PS. Ari for FIA president in October.

Wow, I didnt plan on watching the whole thing, but thats hypnotic~~~~ Def loved the different angles, but when the splitter hits the dirt and you think there done, thats awesome!

tbh, didnt think he was that impressive. kinda drives like a pussy imo. put ken block on that track in his subi.

:rofl @ duct tape…err racer tape :rofl

I would not have the testicular fortitude to hold the pedal down while going around steep drop off corners with no railing

its not like the car isnt fitted with every safety device possible, he woulda been fine if something happened. i would just like to see a comparison video of ken block driving the same course, in his subi instead of that gay ford

Lots of :facepalm here

Ken Block is a great ‘show’ driver…but I think ppl forgets when it comes to racing he hasn’t won a whole lot.

how so, and its just my opinion… that guy looked like he was goin slow the whole time.

Maybe because it’s probably the smart thing to do on Pikes Peak…Ken Block would probbbbbbbbbably get smoked by that guy in the Fiesta

wouldnt you like to see. I really doubt it. It’s not like its that guys first time, im sure he knows the track inside and out. So he should be fuckin hammering it, i wouldnt make a video of my first run around a track. so give Mr. Block some time to learn it and i’m sure he wouldnt be such a pussy

lol you’re basing it off these TWO videos he has out that he clearly does multiple tries at each obstacle in the videos and they edit the best attempts into it to make it a cool video. I doubttttt Ken Block would be pushing much harder, if any at all, towards the top of Pikes Peak where if you fall off, it’s what? 14,000+ ft high?

well apparently there have been no drivers ever that arent a bunch of pussies then. so i guess what i’m saying is i’d like to see someone drive it that isnt bein a vag about it.

The two guys in that 800hp Ford Fiesta(that makes Ken Blocks queer Subaru look “vag”) were hardly being “vag” as they clearly race RallyCross professionally.

awesome video

Rhys millen, or rod millen in their prime > all who come to pikes peak.

walter rohrl = greatest rallye driver ever!

Marcus Gronholm(World Rally Champion)>Ken Block(Rally America Queer)