Ford GT POFS on ebay

Asking $61,905 over sticker. If i was a billiyonaire, i’d buy them all, set them all on fire and roast marshmallows over there burning carcas’s :rant:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6057&item=4547102230&rd=1

nice car

x2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bigok:

x2

junk

dont hate on what you cant afford

i dont love these cars, but i like that in black. coolest one i’ve seen. scrolling down through the pics at that thing, it doesnt even look real…almost like a toy. pretty cool though. i used the little ebay payment calculator at the bottom of the screen to see what i’d pay w/ the down payment i have. only 4014.73 per month…not bad. :ugh2:

that thing looks sweet in all black

i dont like it the inside looks cluttered and hard to read and the shape of the outside just turns me off

404 - Intelligence not found

awww plain black is the sweet shit on that car…hah im not a big fan of stripes…so thats the model for me…wayy too overpriced tho

the drivers side floor is all dirty for that kind of money it better come with a midget in the glove box to keep that shit clean

dont hate on posts that you fail to see the joking in.

The dealership i work at sold one for like 50K over sticker, some guy from florida bought it before it even came in.