FormulaLS1 > LetItRip

:tup: to people racing

What year LT1?

Real life where your sitting on the sidelines…

JnJ Its the same dude you got the clutch for…I will have him give you a call.

pssh if only u knew…im not on any sideline

Were have you been? Sherms always stock! haha

Im working my way on to the stock internals LS1tech list…

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444688

Getting in the top 50 shouldnt be that bad at this point…with slicks.

My apologies, next time I will try to use proper grammer. Maybe when my post count hits 1,127 like yours I will be better at my useage of words. I did not know I was being graded everytime I posted.

lol :word: I understood what you said without trouble…K Cuv just likes to stir shit.

lol :word: I understood what you said without trouble…K Cuv likes to stir shit.

Yup he can be a little :gay2:

my original comment has nothing to do with the edit…the first comment has to do with the import comment…considering there are more than a dozen imports on here that would whoop you.

the than/then comment, isnt a matter of grammer…or “not caring because its on the internet”…its, more or less having intelligence and understanding the only language you’ve been speaking for 20+ years…they are completely different words. i’m sure you know the difference between their, there, they’re…or your and you’re…or probably not.

only for you, baby.

lol I’m not trying to start an import/domestic pissing match…and I’m fine with there being dozens of imports on here that would pull me, too bad you’re not one of them. BTW I do know the differences between their, there, and they’re, stop trying to act like you’re a fucking genius.
EDIT: It’s “grammar” not “grammer.”

I dident know when you join nyspeed they give you your own personal spell checker. If it makes K cuv feel better about himself to correct other people then (or is it than) who am I to stand in his way.