ForSale: sr20 complete with ECU

got a buddy with an sr20 complete with an ecu that he wants to get rid of from his 240. hes lookin gor $1500 or best offer. ill get some more details and post them up asap.

sr20det i assume… tranny? harness? turbo? need more info :wink: also where did he get the motor from

redtop? blacktop?

the real question is, does it knock, is the clutch and flywheel toast, are the valves stuck, is the ECU for an automatic even though its a 5 spd, is the turbo siezed, is it missing all of the accessories, is the harness completely devoid of everything it needs???

:stuck_out_tongue:

oh wait, no one is that unlucky … :lolham:

no thats only urs

running motor, was out of a 240 that got wrecked, and he was going to throw it in his drift project 240, but decided otherwise, as far as known it runs just fine and the ecu matches the hardware, dont know if the harness is included yet, i asked him to write down all the info he could and im waiting for him to get back to me, i just told him id see if i could get any interest in it, ill post up all the info ASAP. it was turbo, but he sold the turbo already. thats all i know for now

Do you know what he is doing with the wrecked car?

he bought the motor out of a wrecked car, it wasnt his wrecked car.