Fox news > *

font on second line < font size on the first line.

if you make the second line proportionally bigger then it’s the same.

look at the letters M,A,B because they are simpler to compare.

It still could be a chop, but it’s the same font.

word.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5123&stc=1&d=1219955659

With both O’s overlaid, the darker being the lower, lighter edge being the upper (right edge of character aligned)… both fonts are the same height

edit: you can see it on the “M” and “A” as well

edit2: actually, both top and bottom lines match perfectly, middle line is faked

yeah. the whole middle line is compressed in the horizontal direction…

you do realize that you can adjust the font height and width independently and this is often done for various layout reasons.

lol that is awsome. I wonder if they thought of that before signing biden on or for the true conspirists maybe there is no real osama binladen but these two cohorts organizing everything from the get go and now they might be elected president!

:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::eek::eek::tinfoilhat::tinfoilhat::tinfoilhat:

yeah… that’s exactly what I mean.

while it could of been real, someone would of had to gone out of their way to do it, versus just lowering both 2nd and 3rd lines 1 pt. :smiley: (is it 5:00 yet?)

You forgot :tinfoilhat:

I’m pretty sure that if we can build a particle accelerator that is the biggest structure in the whole goddamn world and may eventually initiate the devise of said world, that someone, SOMEWHERE, was able to write a program that would scale font width to a given area…

EDIT: could HAVE

15 characters (including spaces) in the second line, 3rd line only has 12. So the second line needs to be smaller in most cases (not all characters are the same width).

:lol:

edit: I <3 these threads

also, the O in the third line doesn’t match the O in the first line :smiley:

edit: hours of fun to be had here… and newman’s idea is just crazy.

fixed!

X2

^…who didn’t graduate college but makes more money in one week than StrokedZ28 will make in the next 15 years.:hay:

:fry:

True. How about you? Did you go to college? What do you do for a living? Money means nothing.

Nope.
Hydraulic pump mechanic.
Money is no object to me either.

Edit: I just made that jab because you have said in the past how important edumacation is. Don’t get your panties all in a bunch.

Education is important to me.

True and Rush is a fat piece of shit. I used to listen to him. Then I woke up and realized what a complete wind bag asshole he is. Probably half a queer too.

I would sincerely hope so.