Foxrus14 Camaro Swap/rebuild

Well as I have mentioned on here before, I totaled my 2000 SS back in July. JJ’s has been making steady progress since I bought my shell on Halloween weeeknd. I will be Bringing my new Camaro home on Sunday. Some pics are of my new car some are of my old car before and after wreck.
More pics to come.

I thought you bought a WS6 shell?

Nope… the swap was much easier with camaro to camaro… and all the WS6 shells were far too expensive for what I wanted.

looks good

lookin good Russ

Charlie is a trade mark,u dont have permiiion to use him!!:smiley:

Charlie gave me permission himself. One Paw shake! Thanks for the progress pics

hmm…Interesting thread

was the paw shake before or after he marked his territory on ur wheel?

Just wanted to thank the guys at JJ’s for all the work and tme they put into my car. Got the car down here to NC with out any issues. Once again thank you Brian, Frankie, Asian Dan, Adam and whom ever else had a hand in it. I am sure I will be back for something new to put on it. JJ’s FTMFW!!!

no love

No problem!

congrats Russ :slight_smile:

Looks good. JJs did a cam swap for me in my 06 gto not to long ago. They did a great job great price, they also worked on our camaro about 5 times for random things and everytime they had it came back perfect. Good group of guys great shop!!

Thanks Guys!

word, i saw part of this up there one day! Charlie > you

Is this the one that came from jjs to WV then back? If so its had a rough life. None the less lovvin the build keep pics comming.

Ur car was a very nice car and i forgot to tell u that ur front and rear covers look good on ur car. U dont see too many around like that.

yup Thats it!!:nuts: