FP Big28 Turbo and HKS actuator FS

I have a brand new FP Big28 Turbo from Heavy Throttle. The box was only opened to take pics of the turbo. The turbo comes with no wastegate. Jeff at HT told me that they have hit 320hp with this turbo and approiate mods. He also said the turbo is capable of 24psi. I paid $1300 for the turbo, shipping, tax’s and brokerage fee’s. My asking price for this turbo is is $1100.

I also have a brand new hks actuator kit for the s13. Again the box ony has been opened for pics. My asking price for this is $125.

I have a used t25 off an sr s13 blacktop. It has approx. 60k on it. Im open to offers on this turbo.

The buyer pays the shipping on these items and the prices are in Canadian funds. If your interested pm me or email me at mikedrunk@hotmail.com
Please specify turbo so I just dont delete the email.

Thanks
Mike

I dont mean to rag on your post… but:
http://linux.forcedperformance.net/merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FP&Product_Code=TUN2528&Category_Code=Nissan-Turbo

~$920 Canadian + shipping

Yeah, I know its was more expensive at HT. I emailed FP and did not get a response. Plus you have to ship them your old turbo as well as pay tax’s and broader fee’s.

Price is negotable.

Thanks

Mike

I will do 1050 for the turbo and actuator kit. buyer pays shipping

Mike

Fair enough…

Good luck with your sale!

Anyone who doesn’t know this turbo and is considering something of the sort should do some reading - IMO the best of the best in T28’s