FR: 2bdrm upper in West Seneca/South Buffalo $525/Month

I have listed on Craigslist, but figured I would try here too.

This apartment is located near the corner of Seneca and Harlem in West Seneca/South Buffalo. This is an upper I (owner/landlord) live downstairs. This unit is available 12/1.

The kitchen is a large eat in with a gas stove and refriderator, with a valted dormer and ceiling fan. The living room is aproximately 12x12. There are 2 bedrooms (about 10x10 and 10x12) directly off of the kitchen and living room, as well as a larger room (about 12x12) just outside the inner set of doors. This room has electric heat and would make a great storage room, or could be used as an office or bedroom.

The backyard is landscaped nicely, fenced and gated.

The apartment was updated and renovated less than a year ago with fresh electric, gas, drywall and paint.

Renters insurance is required. First month and a $500 deposit is required on move in day.

The only utility included in the rent is water. Electric service and heating (natural gas) are not included, and average $30 (electric) and $100 (balance billed gas). Wireless internet is available for a minimal charge.

I do have a garage on the property, but it is currently filled with my own toys and projects (which won’t come out until the spring). If you need to use it during the summer to work on your car or store a motorcycle over the winter (only accessible when I can let you in and out) than we can work something out.

Good luck renting this, Should go fast its a good area and A good guy renting this place out

my only question is why you are saying that Renters Insurance is required?

Renters insurance is a precaution more than anything else, to both of us incase something happens. Say you accidentally leave the stove on and burn the place down, someone breaks into the place, or your fish tank leaks and causes damage, your insurance would cover your damages/loses (within reason of course)above and beyond my home owners insurance. Maybe requiring it is a bit excessive, and it should be rephrased to encouraged

Just to clarify, the area is not crime ridden by any means, just using that as an example.

i wouldnt rephrase it, i would require renters insurance. It costs like $100 for a year, if someones too cheap for that they’re gonna be too cheap to pay for any possible damages/accidents that may occur.

ttt

Special offer for you guys, half off first month rent if you take it over on 12/1.