*FREE* 1 & 1/2 hud clusters

If you want to drive up here and get these clusters they are all yours.
I know for a fact one of them works (the one that has no face or anything on it. It is still mounted up and everything. I also have this second one from a junk yard I do not know if the digital readout works or not but you could easily take it from the working set to make one fine working unit.

I also have the hud projector for the windshield. That however is going to cost you a trip to tim hortons for a coffee.

do you have just the top cover for the hud? what junkyard did you get it from?

yes i have the complete setup for the hud and the top pieces
I pilliged tracy’s in barrie

where is here?

I’m in Barrie and in need of a working HUD cluster… I can meet you anytime. Thanks!

416-834-2036
Emilio

I should be in barrie monday night. I can bring whatever you need out of what I have.
Is your car on the road? I am always in the mood to see another 240sx
I am in Orillia btw.

I’m actually in the middle of an SR swap… I got a hatch and a coupe in the works. Gimme a call if you wanna check it out.

what did you want me to bring down for you hud wise?
did you want the projector part for the window too?

I would like to unload the whole lot at the same time because well. I need the room for other parts heh

I’ll take anything you got (for free)… I don’t mind keeping extra parts around.

alright, give me a call at about 6 monday night. I will be down at the lake front for a meet with the upnorthimport guys.
345 2847 I will give ya everything I got.

my two clusters have a nice new home.
I am trying to find the actual projector part for display on the windshield. I know I have it stored around here somewhere.

thanks again, dude. :bigok: