Free 240 parts - S13

This piece of $hit is going to the junkyard soon. Let me know what you need. Plenty of interior panels / seatbelts / dash / wiring / body panels
Not going to meet people or deliver stuff. Come get it.

driver seat?

Seats were sold

if you have a rot-free trunk hatch I’ll take it off your hands. or a sunroof I’ll take that to plz.

IDK if Adam is still game for the fender, so do you have a dent-free passenger side fender? If the car rolls, maybe I can take the whole shindig?

McBitchin, PM me for the parts he doesn’t have.

you got power windows and door pannels? also i need that button cover that is under the headlight pop up button

driver side power seat belt motor?

also i need a upper seat belt bolt and the washers and shit

Sunroof is there for the taking. Fenders are gone. Hatch is gone. Car does not roll. I have passenger door panel. No switches. Car had manual seatbelts installed but I also have all of the power components in my shed. I have the button cover too.

I could use the entire chassi harness and engine bay harness if you have it

Come pull it. Chassis harness is intact and most of the engine bay harness is there. The engine harness went w/ the SR. The engine bay harness was spliced back together (poorly) at one time near the drivers headlight.

Oh yeah, there are a couple of snakes living in the shell now so hopefully that doesn’t bother you.

i need the button cover and the driver side power belt motor

94_sentra - Sounds good. I am in South Glens Falls let me know when you want to come get em.

Car going to the junkyard very soon, come get this crap!
And no, it doesnt roll. ALL suspension components and subframes removed

is this a coupe or hatch?

hatchhhhh

oh poo

Yes hatch. Coupes are like a mythological beasts that have never been seen before. Seeing a coupe is like seeing a hatch that isn’t red.

Dashboard still there
Rear seats available.
Rear seat area and trunk area panels
Spare tire and aluminum jack
All wiring harnesses
Power window motors
Dash bar
Front bumper beam already trimmed for front mount
Untrimmed front bumper beam
Front subframe removed and on the ground next to car
Steering column, Horn pad, turn signal stalk

ill take the power window motors too, do they have the regulators attached?

So my garage is full of leviathans? :lol

i have a friend looking for 550 cc injectors any chance you have any?

No injectors.

Steve, your garage is full of JDM Unicorns. Sell the horns on eBay

I will have a unicorn soon to then YAY

whats on the front subframe. IS it just stripped? Rusty? May take that with the harness saturday